NEW ALBANY — Emergency officials worked the scene of an accident along the 100 block of East Spring Street after a Ford truck left the roadway, hit a light pole and collided with The Elsby buidling in downtown New Albany on Monday afternoon. The accident occurred at about 3:15 p.m., and the driver of the vehicle was taken to Floyd Memorial Hospital. See related photos.
Driver taken to Floyd Memorial Hospital
- Floyd County
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Some Edwardsville Water customers under boil water advisory
Gibson's sentencing hearing continues in New Albany
William Clyde Gibson was in court Monday, where the convicted serial killer could be sentenced to a second death penalty.
- Act would require ‘under observation’ notice for patients
- Top-selling items at Kroger reveal unhealthy trends
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- What's happening to the hellbender?
- On a tear: New Albany in midst of “aggressive” demolition campaign
- City-County Building needs electrical upgrade before remodel
- More Floyd County Headlines