FLOYD COUNTY — According to a release from the Floyd County Emergency Management at 7:45 p.m. on Saturday, June 21, the boil water advisory for Edwardsville Water Corp. customers has been lifted. The advisory was put in place June 26 after E coli was detected in a well.
- Floyd County
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 31
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
Guardians of the Backpacks
National Guard Armory in New Albany was the site of the event.
- Day Three: Gibson mindset the focus of hearing
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- Night moves: New Albany aquatic center paving to take place overnight
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- More Floyd County Headlines