NEW ALBANY — Dan Phalzgraf, of Louisville, the installation liaison for the New Albany Public Art Project, works from a lift while installing part of "Painting" by Boris Zakic, of Georgetown, Ky., in downtown New Albany on Tuesday morning. Zakic's piece represents the visual art and artists historic theme for the project, and is one of four installations going up this year. See attached photo.
- Floyd County
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Crew busy strengthening New Albany's line of flood defense
VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing
Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson talks to area media during the sentencing hearing of New Albany convicted serial killer William Clyde Gibson.
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Some Edwardsville Water customers under boil water advisory
Gibson's sentencing hearing continues in New Albany
William Clyde Gibson was in court Monday, where the convicted serial killer could be sentenced to a second death penalty.
- Act would require ‘under observation’ notice for patients
- Top-selling items at Kroger reveal unhealthy trends
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- More Floyd County Headlines