NEW ALBANY — The second annual German-American Heritage Festival was held Wednesday at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library. The event included traditional German foods, a costume contest, German themed door prizes, genealogy information and a German-themed Christmas-tree topper activity. See related photo.
NA-FC Public Library hosts German-American Heritage Festival
- Floyd County
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges
- East Main Street in New Albany to close Monday
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
GIBSON SENTENCING HEARING: Sister, ex-wife say Gibson struggled with alcoholism
The second day of the sentencing hearing for three-time convicted murderer William Clyde Gibson began Tuesday with his defense calling its first witness.
- Agency seeking comment from Clark, Floyd residents on transportation plan
Under the Dome
Green Valley Elementary School benefits before start of classes.
- More Floyd County Headlines