— Crews with Schickel Masonry Restoration, out of Floyds Knobs, and Scott's Painting, out of Louisville, work on the exterior of St. John United Presbyterian Church along East Elm Street in New Albany on Thursday afternoon. The Schickel crew will be cleaning the entire exterior of the structure, as well as taking care of any brick and mortar repairs.
- Floyd County
300 students in NAHS’ holiday production
New Albany High School’s award-winning performing arts groups will put more than 300 students into the school’s performance venues for its annual Madrigal Feaste and Holiday Spectacular, Dec. 14-15.
- Comments sought on Floyd County water rate increase
- Officials, business leaders meet to discuss Vision 2025 plan
- Southern Indiana slides by with only minor problems
- State lawmakers unlikely to consider casino aid
- CARDS FOREVER: Bryan Berg builds Louisville Skyline from playing cards
- THE EXTRA MILER: Stepping Up to Community Needs
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 7-8
- Multiple closures expected for bridge-related work
- Winter storm causing driving nightmares
- More Floyd County Headlines
- 300 students in NAHS’ holiday production