NEW ALBANY —
The six juveniles were taken to Clementine B. Barthold Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
Whitlow said police responded to the home after a noise complaint had been made. He added that police had been to the home March 8 on a similar call.
The following people were preliminarily charged with visiting a common nuisance, a class B misdemeanor, and possession of alcohol by a minor, a class C misdemeanor.
• Seth A. Bowerman, 18, of New Albany
• Gage C. Castro, 18, of Clarksville
• Tayla J. Edelen, 18, of New Albany
• Brennan T. Ferris, 19, of Jeffersonville
• Christopher M. Flores, 19, of New Albany
• Kevan L. Gentry, 18, of New Albany
• Ember E. Gooch, 18, of New Albany
• Adrian M. Goodlett Jr., 18, of New Albany
• Derek T. Gordon, 18, of New Albany
• Kylie L. Jenks, 18, of New Albany
• Abraham M. Kruer, 19, of Floyds Knobs
• Austin B. Scott, city at large
• Brandon Totten, 18, of New Albany