NEW ALBANY — Time-tested recipes were put to a new test on Wednesday in the Bicentennial Bake-Off in the Elsa Strassweg Auditorium at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library. Recipes for the dishes in the contest were from the New Albany Bicentennial Cook Book that was released late last year. Prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners by the judges, and participants and audience members were given the opportunity to vote for the people's choice award. See related photos.
Treats in contest were from New Albany Bicentennial Cookbook
- Floyd County
- New Albany Farmers Market on the move?
- Two years later, New Albany lawyer, judge candidate pays court fine on alcohol charge
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 12
- State rejects Floyd County appropriations for January, February
- NA-FC stands to lose $1.3 million in state education-related tax caps measure
- Sidewalks, trees being removed along Main Street in New Albany
- Plan would help pay loans for some Indiana teachers
- Planting Pansies
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 11
- Sight lines at school entrance to improve: NA-FC schools purchases property near Georgetown Elementary
- More Floyd County Headlines