NEW ALBANY — Time-tested recipes were put to a new test on Wednesday in the Bicentennial Bake-Off in the Elsa Strassweg Auditorium at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library. Recipes for the dishes in the contest were from the New Albany Bicentennial Cook Book that was released late last year. Prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners by the judges, and participants and audience members were given the opportunity to vote for the people's choice award. See related photos.
Treats in contest were from New Albany Bicentennial Cookbook
- Floyd County
- Stove causes small fire in New Albany
300 students in NAHS’ holiday production
New Albany High School’s award-winning performing arts groups will put more than 300 students into the school’s performance venues for its annual Madrigal Feaste and Holiday Spectacular, Dec. 14-15.
- Comments sought on Floyd County water rate increase
- Officials, business leaders meet to discuss Vision 2025 plan
- Southern Indiana slides by with only minor problems
- State lawmakers unlikely to consider casino aid
- CARDS FOREVER: Bryan Berg builds Louisville Skyline from playing cards
- THE EXTRA MILER: Stepping Up to Community Needs
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 7-8
- Multiple closures expected for bridge-related work
- More Floyd County Headlines