NEW ALBANY — Time-tested recipes were put to a new test on Wednesday in the Bicentennial Bake-Off in the Elsa Strassweg Auditorium at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library. Recipes for the dishes in the contest were from the New Albany Bicentennial Cook Book that was released late last year. Prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners by the judges, and participants and audience members were given the opportunity to vote for the people's choice award. See related photos.
Treats in contest were from New Albany Bicentennial Cookbook
- Floyd County
- What's happening to the hellbender?
- On a tear: New Albany in midst of “aggressive” demolition campaign
- City-County Building needs electrical upgrade before remodel
- Dancing in the Park
- JAM SESSION: Students learn the art of the music business in New Albany
- Owner says New Albany day care empty despite complaints
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 26-27
- Lancaster’s Cafe in Clarksville closing
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Friday, July 25
- Early morning Louisville pursuit ends in New Albany
- More Floyd County Headlines