NEW ALBANY — Volunteers worked on a beautification project along Spring Street at the Interstate 64 westbound on-ramp in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon. About 20 volunteers pitched in on the project that was organized by Keep New Albany Clean and Green and the Rotary Club of New Albany. See related photos.
Volunteers work to beautify area near I-64 on-ramp
- Floyd County
- New Albany Farmers Market on the move?
- Two years later, New Albany lawyer, judge candidate pays court fine on alcohol charge
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 12
- State rejects Floyd County appropriations for January, February
- NA-FC stands to lose $1.3 million in state education-related tax caps measure
- Sidewalks, trees being removed along Main Street in New Albany
- Plan would help pay loans for some Indiana teachers
- Planting Pansies
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 11
- Sight lines at school entrance to improve: NA-FC schools purchases property near Georgetown Elementary
- More Floyd County Headlines