NEW ALBANY — Volunteers worked on a beautification project along Spring Street at the Interstate 64 westbound on-ramp in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon. About 20 volunteers pitched in on the project that was organized by Keep New Albany Clean and Green and the Rotary Club of New Albany. See related photos.
Volunteers work to beautify area near I-64 on-ramp
- Floyd County
- Students get runway ready by renting
- YMCA hosting Healthy Kids Day next weekend
- Floyd council president: Hospital sale could net county millions
- David Camm to speak at Indiana State
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 19-20
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- REMEMBERING HIM: Good Friday services held in Southern Indiana
- Local Lilly Scholars named
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 18
New Albany City Council weighing options for fire truck purchase
The city has the cash on hand, but may choose to finance the purchase of a new ladder truck for the New Albany Fire Department.
With all members voting in favor, the New Albany City Council moved forward with a $2.25 million appropriation on Thursday for paving, the purchase of a salt truck for the New Albany Street Department and the fire truck.
- More Floyd County Headlines