A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Floyd County
- New Albany council to consider $2.3 million for equipment, paving
- Nominations being accepted for district court judge
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- MOSS: Local businessman is a shining example
- Proposed park, Little League facility hits snag with New Albany plan commission
- Public records ordinance requested in Floyd County
- New Albany may demolish fire-damaged building
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- U.S. 150 work resumes Wednesday
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More Floyd County Headlines