A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Floyd County
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- What's happening to the hellbender?
- On a tear: New Albany in midst of “aggressive” demolition campaign
- City-County Building needs electrical upgrade before remodel
- Dancing in the Park
- JAM SESSION: Students learn the art of the music business in New Albany
- Owner says New Albany day care empty despite complaints
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 26-27
- Lancaster’s Cafe in Clarksville closing
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Friday, July 25
- More Floyd County Headlines