A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Floyd County
- Shotgun shift in New Albany: circa-1890 shotgun-style house moved for restoration
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Winter storm warning issued for area
- Floyd County wreck sends driver to hospital
- Wish Book: Generations of love
- New Albany Bicentennial — Fuzzy Zoeller
- Cops for Kids
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 4
- Residents fight proposed zoning change near Highlander Point
- State’s first liquefied natural gas station opens in Sellersburg
- Community mourns activist, teacher, coach
- More Floyd County Headlines