A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Floyd County
- New Albany Farmers Market on the move?
- Two years later, New Albany lawyer, judge candidate pays court fine on alcohol charge
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 12
- State rejects Floyd County appropriations for January, February
- NA-FC stands to lose $1.3 million in state education-related tax caps measure
- Sidewalks, trees being removed along Main Street in New Albany
- Plan would help pay loans for some Indiana teachers
- Planting Pansies
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 11
- Sight lines at school entrance to improve: NA-FC schools purchases property near Georgetown Elementary
- More Floyd County Headlines