A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Floyd County
- State Democrat hopefuls accuse GOP of starving education
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 23
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 23
- Blue ink cleaned from New Albany creek
- New Albany's Main Street to close for median work
- Gay couples’ lawyers object to full-court hearing in Indiana
- Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 22
- Proposed Georgetown subdivision gets first approval
- Bomb threat call to Horseshoe Southern Indiana sparks possible lawsuit
- More Floyd County Headlines