- Floyd County
Gibson's sentencing hearing continues in New Albany
William Clyde Gibson was in court Monday, where the convicted serial killer could be sentenced to a second death penalty.
- Act would require ‘under observation’ notice for patients
- Top-selling items at Kroger reveal unhealthy trends
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- What's happening to the hellbender?
- On a tear: New Albany in midst of “aggressive” demolition campaign
- City-County Building needs electrical upgrade before remodel
- Dancing in the Park
- JAM SESSION: Students learn the art of the music business in New Albany
- More Floyd County Headlines
- Gibson's sentencing hearing continues in New Albany