> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
WEEK’S TOP PERFORMANCES
• Keenan Williams, Jeffersonville: Williams followed up a 14-point performance in Friday’s win over Seymour with a career-high 30 points in Saturday’s 92-85 victory over Madison. Williams went 11 of 15 from the floor, 5 of 8 from the foul line and knocked down three of his five 3-point attempts in the Hoosier Hills Conference victory.
• D.J. Coleman, Clarksville: Coleman had 25 points and grabbed seven boards as Clarksville defeated Eastern 80-72 on Saturday.
• Myles Harvey, Jeffersonville: Harvey had 26 points on 8 of 14 shooting and 10 of 12 from the foul line in Jeff’s win over Madison.
• Davon Winburn, New Albany: Winburn led the Bulldogs with 20 points off of the bench in Saturday’s 64-60 loss to Corydon Central.
• Nic Reed, Christian Academy: Reed scored 23 points, including 17 in the first half, as the Warriors won at Rock Creek, 58-56 on Friday.
• Caleb Hart, Borden: Hart hit four 3-pointers and scored 14 points as the No. 3 Braves bounced Crothersville 81-49 on Saturday.
• Christian Reed, Silver Creek: Reed had 15 points and 13 rebounds as Silver Creek took down North Harrison 72-53 on Friday.
• Braxton Robertson, Henryville: Robertson scored a game-high 17 points as the Hornets fell to Charlestown 40-38.
• Myles Ervin, Floyd Central: Ervin led the Highlanders with 22 points in Friday’s 49-45 loss to rival New Albany.
• Grant Goad, Providence: Goad led the Pioneers with 17 points in Saturday’s 52-45 win over Scottsburg.