> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Casey Guernsey (Bellarmine women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: second in the 200 freestyle relay in the Knights’ double-dual meet last Friday in Indianapolis against the host Greyhounds and William Jewell, 1:16.15; fourth in the 100 breaststroke, 1:16.15; seventh in the 50 freestyle, 28.59, season-best time.
• Allison Knox (Jackson Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four assists and three points in the Jets’ 108-70 victory on Saturday against Lansing Community College; team records: 9-7 overall, 3-0 Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: four points and four rebounds in the Gorillas’ 80-73 loss on Saturday at Central Missouri; team records: 11-3 overall, 4-2 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.
• Emily Akalski (Marshall women’s swimming, Sr.) — notes: ninth in the 200 medley relay (1:53.72) in a triple-dual meet on Friday at IUPUI against Ball State, Xavier and the host Jaguars, 10th in the 100 backstroke (1:05.85) and 200 freestyle relay (1:45.41), 11th in the 100 freestyle (56.83); fifth in the 200 medley relay (1:55.6) and eighth in the 100 backstroke (1:05.73) in a triple-dual meet on Saturday at IUPUI against Western Illinois, Saint Louis and the host Jaguars.
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: third in the 200 butterfly (1:54.88) in the Black Knights’ 180-115 win on Saturday at Lehigh; notes: sixth in the 400 freestyle relay (3:19.36) and seventh in the 100 butterfly (53.14) on Saturday at Lehigh; third in the 200 butterfly in Army’s 165-135 victory last Friday at Bucknell.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 13.5 points per game, 11-of-22 field goals, 1-of-3 3-pointers, 4-of-9 free throws, 17 rebounds, five assists, two steals; top performance: 18 points, shooting 7-of-14 from the floor, 1-of-3 from 3-point range and 3-of-6 from the line, 11 rebounds and two assists in IU Southeast’s 97-60 home victory last Tuesday against Cincinnati Christian; team records: 15-3 overall, 5-0 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — notes: No. 6 singles loss (6-2, 6-4) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-7(7-1)) on Sunday at Northwestern; team record: 1-0.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: eight points and three rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 86-68 home victory on Saturday against Florida Atlantic; team records: 13-3 overall, 6-1 Sun Belt Conference.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 133-pound match loss by major decision (20-6) in the Hoosiers’ 41-3 home setback to Minnesota on Sunday; it was Shepherd’s first match as a college wrestler.