> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 13 points per game, 16-of-24 field goals, 1-of-1 3-pointers, 6-of-6 free throws, six rebounds, six assists, five steals; top performance: 18 points, shooting 7-of-9 from the floor and 4-of-4 from the stripe, game-high four steals and three assists in the Golden Eagles’ 98-53 victory on Saturday at Blackburn; team records: 8-6 overall, 5-0 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 5-of-16 field goals, 3-of-9 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, 11 assists, six steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 4-of-8 from the field and 3-of-4 from 3-point range, team-high nine assists and four steals in the Jaguars’ 85-40 road win over the Lindenwood University-Belleville junior varsity team last Thursday; team record: 13-6.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four points and two rebounds in the Boilermakers’ 60-42 home win over Penn State on Sunday; team records: 8-8 overall, 2-2 Big Ten.
• Hannah Harris (Murray State women’s rifle, Fr.) — notes: 16th in both smallbore rifle (523 points) and air rifle (551) in the Racers’ home loss to Alaska-Fairbanks last Thursday.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-2 field goals, 0-for-1 3-pointers, four assists, two rebounds; notes: three assists in the Engineers’ 69-60 home setback to Transylvania on Saturday; team records: 13-2 overall, 7-1 HCAC.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: two points in the Grenadiers’ 80-78 home win over Alice Lloyd on Saturday; team records: 10-7 overall, 3-3 KIAC.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: three rebounds and one point in the Aggies’ 66-60 home win over San Jose State last Friday; team records: 14-1 overall, 5-0 Western Athletic Conference.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 1-of-4 field goals, 1-of-2 3-pointers, five rebounds, four assists, two steals; notes: three points and two assists in the Bearcats’ 78-54 loss on Saturday at Missouri-St. Louis; team records: 7-7 overall, 1-3 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Josh Underwood (Bellarmine men’s swimming, So.) — notes: fourth in the 100 breaststroke in the Knights’ double-dual meet last Friday in Indianapolis against the host Greyhounds and William Jewell, 1:09.38, season-best time; eighth in the 100 freestyle, 55.41; ninth in the 50 freestyle, 25.01.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 15 points, shooting 6-of-9 from the field and 3-of-3 from the free-throw line, game-high five assists, three rebounds and two steals in the Jaguars’ 91-72 home win on Saturday against the Millikin junior varsity team; team record: 14-3.