> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Allison Knox (Jackson Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: one steal in the Jets’ 100-95 loss on Saturday at Kalamazoo Valley Community College; team records: 9-9 overall, 3-3 Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 2-of-7 field goals, 5-of-8 free throws, four rebounds; notes: six points and three rebounds in the Gorillas’ 72-69 home win over Fort Hays State on Saturday; team records: 12-4 overall, 5-3 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: second in the 200 butterfly in the Black Knights’ double-dual meet on Saturday at George Mason against American and the host Patriots, 1:54.6; notes: also on Saturday, fourth in the 400 medley relay (3:32.92), seventh in the 200 freestyle (1:46.32) and eighth in the 100 butterfly (53.55); fifth in the 200 butterfly (1:54.66) and seventh in the 100 butterfly (53.37) in Army’s 171-129 loss last Friday at Delaware.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: Clark saw action in IU Southeast’s 97-92 double-overtime home victory on Saturday; team records: 17-3 overall, 7-0 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — top performance: No. 6 singles victory (4-6, 7-5, 7-6(9-7)) and No. 2 doubles win (8-3) in the Cardinals’ 4-3 loss to Illinois on Saturday in Carmel; team record: 0-2.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: sixth in the 500 freestyle in a double-dual meet at Cleveland State between Wright State and the host Vikings, 5:23.24; eighth in the 200 medley relay (1:58.88), 200 freestyle (2:01.75) and 200 individual medley (2:19.8).
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-of-1 field goals, three rebounds, three assists; notes: two rebounds and two assists in the Hawks’ 79-59 victory on Saturday against Penn at the historic Palestra in Philadelphia; team records: 10-6 overall, 1-2 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2.5 points per game, 1-of-3 field goals, 3-of-5 free throws, two rebounds, two steals; notes: four points in the Hilltoppers’ 70-61 home victory over Arkansas-Little Rock on Saturday; team records: 15-3 overall, 8-1 Sun Belt Conference.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 133-pound loss by an 8-2 decision in the Hoosiers’ 36-3 home setback to Ohio State last Friday.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake College men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: three points, two rebounds and two steals in the Warriors’ 81-76 victory on Saturday at Wabash Valley College; team records: 12-2 overall, 4-2 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.