> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 7-of-9 field goals, 1-of-1 3-pointers, seven rebounds, two steals; notes: eight points, four rebounds and game-high two steals in the Golden Eagles’ 106-64 victory last Thursday at Eureka; team records: 12-7 overall, 9-1 SLIAC.
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s track, Sr.) — notes: 13th in the 3,000 at the IU Relays last weekend, 10:24.45, personal record.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six points in the Jaguars’ 67-45 victory last Wednesday at Lincoln Land Community College; team records: 15-6 overall, 2-0 Mid-West Athletic Conference.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: eight points per game, 7-of-11 field goals, 2-of-4 free throws, five rebounds, two blocks; top performance: 12 points, shooting 5-of-9 from the field and 2-of-4 from the line, and five rebounds in the Boilermakers’ 65-62 home overtime win over Iowa on Sunday; team records: 11-9 overall, 4-3 Big Ten.
• Hannah Harris (Murray State women’s rifle, Fr.) — notes: 26th in air rifle (565 points) and 33rd in small bore rifle (548) at the Withrow Open last weekend.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: two assists in the Engineers’ 60-39 home victory over Mount St. Joseph on Saturday; team records: 17-2 overall, 11-1 HCAC.
• Scootie Middleton (Thomas More men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 26th in the 60 dash preliminaries (7.47) and 46th in the 200 dash (25.02) at the Rose-Hulman Engineer Invitational last Saturday.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 3-of-12 field goals, 0-of-4 3-pointers, 3-of-4 free throws, four rebounds, two assists; notes: six points and three rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 72-66 home win on Saturday against Kentucky Christian; team records: 12-9 overall, 4-5 KIAC.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 14th in the 5,000 at the IU Relays last Friday and Saturday, 15:17.22, personal record.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 1-of-10 field goals, 1-of-6 3-pointers, 0-of-1 free throws, seven rebounds, five assists, three steals; notes: five rebounds, three assists and team-high three steals in the Aggies’ 74-68 home loss to Texas-Arlington last Thursday; team records: 14-5 overall, 4-4 Western Athletic Conference.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 10th in the 5,000 at the Rose-Hulman Engineer Invitational on Saturday, 17:36.4; the Little Giants won the meet with 129 points.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: .7 points per game, 1-of-10 field goals, 0-of-7 3-pointers, nine assists, six rebounds, five steals; notes: team-high four assists and game-high three steals in the Bearcats’ 71-56 home loss last Monday to Bellarmine; team records: 7-12 overall, 1-8 GLVC.
• Brandy Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, So.) — top performance: first in the balance beam in a triangular meet on Jan. 20 at North Carolina against George Washington and host Tar Heels, 9.850, career-high; notes: eighth on floor exercise, 9.725, career-high; it was the second consecutive week she has won the balance beam competition.
• Brittany Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, Fr.) — top performance: fourth in the all-around at a triangular meet on Jan. 20 at North Carolina versus George Washington and the host Tar Heels, 38.575; seventh on the vault, 9.725; ninth on the balance beam, 9.675; 10th on the uneven parallel bars, 9.675.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 11th in the mile run at the Rose-Hulman Engineer Invitational, 4:40.15.
• Josh Underwood (Bellarmine men’s swimming, So.) — notes: second in the 100 breaststroke (1:09.46), fourth in the 100 freestyle (56.34) and fifth in the 50 freestyle (25.05) in the Knights’ 121-52 loss last Friday at Centre.
• Brett Wehmiller (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) — notes: seventh in the heptathlon at the Jack Jennett Invitational last weekend in Cedar Falls, Iowa, 4,627 points; it was Wehmiller’s first-ever heptathlon as his score ranked sixth on the Sycamores’ all-time list.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 13.3 points per game, 14-of-24 field goals, 2-of-5 3-pointers, 10-of-13 free throws, 12 assists, eight rebounds, two steals; top performance: game-high 22 points, shooting 8-of-10 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 4-of-5 from the line, game-high five assists and two rebounds in the Jaguars’ 64-58 victory last Wednesday at Lincoln Land Community College; team records: 18-3 overall, 2-0 Mid-West Athletic Conference.