> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lauren Bratcher (Vincennes volleyball, So.) — notes: Bratcher and the Trailblazers had their season end last Sunday with a 25-11, 25-7, 23-25, 25-24 loss to Grand Rapids Community College in the National Junior College Athletic Association Division II Region 12 District F Tournament final in Grand Rapids, Mich.; team record: 31-10.
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 45th at the NCAA Division II Midwest Regional Championships last Saturday in Kenosha, Wis., 22:36.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — top performance: team-high 10 steals, team-high six assists, four points and two rebounds in the Jaguars’ 81-27 victory last Friday at Hannibal-LaGrange; team record: 3-1.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six points and three rebounds in the Boilermakers’ 109-68 home exhibition win over Newberry last Saturday.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: Henes started in the IU Southeast’s 84-71 home victory over St. Catharine (Ky.) on Wednesday; team record: 1-1.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 13 kills, seven digs, four blocks, two assists, two aces; notes: eight kills, six digs, three blocks and match-high two aces in the Skyhawks’ 3-1 home loss to Southeast Missouri on Tuesday; team records: 10-19 overall, 6-9 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 95th at the NCAA Division II Midwest Regional Championships last Saturday in Kenosha, Wis., 23:27. USI’s fourth-place finish at regional qualified the Screaming Eagles for the NCAA Division II Championships on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Joplin, Mo.
• Emily Knight (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 16 digs; notes: nine digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home setback to Oakland City on Tuesday. Knight moved into 11th place on IU Southeast’s all-time digs list versus the Oaks; team records: 16-14 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Carissa Martin (Bellarmine women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 31st at the NCAA Division II Midwest Regional Championships last Saturday in Kenosha, Wis., 22:21. The Knights finished fifth as a team to qualify for the NCAA Championships for the first time in program history. The NCAA Championships will take place on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Joplin, Mo.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: two points, two rebounds and two steals in the Grenadiers’ 71-51 loss last Saturday at Grace; team record: 0-1.
• Melvin Posey (Georgetown (Ky.) football, Sr.) — notes: nine carries for 66 yards, one reception for 10 yards and two touchdown runs (1, 18 yards) in the Tigers’ 77-0 home victory over Union (Ky.) last Saturday. Georgetown clinched a share of the Mid-South Conference title with the win; team records: 9-0 overall, 4-0 Mid-South Conference.
• Kaitlin Robinett (Evansville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: two shots in the Purple Aces’ 2-1 loss to Indiana State last Friday in the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament semifinals in Omaha, Neb.; season-ending stats: eight shots, three shots on goal; team records: 5-8-3 overall, 4-1-1 MVC.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four points and two rebounds in the Bearcats’ 82-54 exhibition loss last Saturday at Missouri State.
• Brandi Waller (Middle Tennessee State volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 29 kills, seven blocks, five digs; top performance: 16 kills, five blocks and four digs in the Blue Raiders’ 3-1 loss last Saturday at Troy; team records: 10-21 overall, 7-7 Sun Belt Conference.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: eight points per game, 5-of-23 field goals, 14-of-16 free throws, 17 assists, 14 rebounds, five steals, two blocks; top performance: 13 points, shooting 1-of-5 from the field and 11-of-12 from the line, game-high seven assists, seven rebounds and three steals in the Jaguars’ 93-89 victory over Cincinnati State Technical and Community College last Saturday in the semifinals of the Triton Tip-Off Classic; team record: 3-0.