> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: one carry for 2 yards and one kickoff return for 19 yards in the Grizzlies’ 23-9 home victory over Bluffton last Saturday; team records: 7-2 overall, 7-0 HCAC.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — top performance: 15 carries for 81 rushing yards, three receptions for 21 receiving yards, one touchdown run (17) and one kickoff return for 20 yards in the Panthers’ 35-34 loss last Saturday at Manchester; team records: 6-3 overall, 6-1 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 20 digs; top performance: team-high 13 digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home loss to Oakland City on Tuesday; team records: 16-14 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 3-of-15 field goals, 1-of-8 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, seven rebounds, four steals, two assists; notes: six points, five rebounds, four steals and two assists in the Saints’ 83-82 home win over Goshen last Friday; team record: 1-2.
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 13 kills; notes: nine kills in the Knights’ 3-0 home loss last Friday against Southern Indiana; team records: 16-7 overall, 11-5 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Marlin played 24 minutes in the Bears’ 3-2 double-overtime victory over Catawba last Friday in the South Atlantic Conference Tournament semifinals in Rock Hill, S.C., and five minutes in last Sunday’s conference tournament championship. Lenoir-Rhyne faces Belmont Abbey in the first round of the Southeast Regional of the NCAA Division II Tournament today; team records: 16-1-2 overall, 9-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — notes: two blocks in the Blazers’ 3-0 home win over Marshall last Sunday; team records: 18-12 overall, 10-4 Conference USA.
• Leah White (Ancilla women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 6.5 points per game, 6-of-18 field goals, 1-of-4 3-pointers, 18 rebounds, six assists, three steals; top performance: 13 rebounds, seven points, team-high five assists and two steals in the Chargers’ 54-41 loss to the Northwestern University Club last Saturday at the Waubonsee Classic in Aurora, Ill.; team record: 0-2.