> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 11 points per game, 9-20 field goals, 3-6 3-pointers, 1-3 free throws, seven rebounds, two steals; top performance: 15 points, shooting 6-of-11 from the floor, 2-of-3 from 3-point range 1-of-3 from the stripe, and two rebounds in the Red Wolves’ 84-82 home loss to Brescia on Sunday; team records: 6-14 overall, 2-5 KIAC.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — notes: fifth in the 100-yard breaststroke (1:10.44) and 200 freestyle relay (1:45.75) in the Musketeers’ double-dual meet at IUPUI against the host Jaguars and Ball State; sixth in the 200 medley relay (1:55.1) and 200 breast (2:35.65).
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: two points and two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 80-60 home win over Midway on Saturday; team records: 8-6 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 4-14 field goals, 1-6 3-pointers, 6-7 free throws, 11 assists, 10 rebounds, three steals; notes: game-high seven assists, six points and five rebounds in the Paladins’ 82-58 home victory over Wofford on Saturday; team records: 10-6 overall, 4-1 Southern Conference.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: three points per game, 3-4 field goals, two rebounds; notes: six points and two rebounds in the Knights’ 85-65 home victory over Missouri S&T on Saturday; team records: 6-6 overall, 2-2 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Sarah Taylor (Franklin women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 200 medley relay at the Colonel Classic last Friday and Saturday in Danville, Ky., 2:00.96; fifth in the 200 freestyle relay (1:47.57), 800 free relay (8:55.17) and 1,650 free (19:38.32); sixth in the 400 free relay (4:02) and eighth in both the 500 free (5:44.65) and 200 free (2:08.93).
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: one point in the Grenadiers’ 101-77 victory at IU East on Saturday; team records: 10-3 overall, 4-0 KIAC.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 12.5 points per game, 9-15 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 7-7 free throws, six rebounds, three assists; top performance: 13 points, shooting 4-of-8 from the field, 0-of-1 from 3-point range and 5-of-5 from the free-throw line, and three rebounds in the Panthers’ 87-77 win at Transylvania last Wednesday; team records: 9-4 overall, 5-1 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, So.) — notes: third in the 200 butterfly in the Black Knights’ 195-105 home dual-meet victory over Bucknell on Saturday, 1:52.92; fourth in the 200 butterfly in Army’s 196-97 home dual-meet win over Lehigh last Friday, 1:53.44.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — top performance: 14 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the field and 4-of-6 from the free-throw line, six rebounds and two steals in the Grenadiers’ 101-77 victory at IU East on Saturday; team records: 10-3 overall, 4-0 KIAC.
• Jasi Coureur (West Virginia Tech wrestling, Fr.) — notes: sixth with a 2-3 record in the 125-pound weight class at the Washington and Lee Invitational on Saturday in Lexington, Va.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: Maschmeyer played three minutes off the bench in the Hawks’ 84-80 victory at George Mason on Saturday; team records: 10-5 overall, 1-1 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — notes: nine points and team-high seven rebounds in the Big Green’s 73-63 home loss to Harvard on Saturday; team records: 2-12 overall, 0-1 Ivy League.