> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 12 points per game, 7-15 field goals, 2-5 3-pointers, 8-10 free throws, seven rebounds, two assists, two steals; top performance: 12 points, shooting 4-of-8 from the field, 1-of-3 from 3-point range and 3-of-3 from the line, and four rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 87-73 home win over Eureka last Thursday; team records: 7-5 overall, 5-0 SLIAC.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — notes: nine points in the Jaguars’ 60-51 loss at Illinois Central on Saturday; team record: 12-6.
• Kayton Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 8.5 points per game, 7-17 field goals, 3-9 3-pointers, 15 assists, five steals, four rebounds; top performance: 13 points, shooting 5-of-8 from the floor and 3-of-4 from 3-point range, team-high eight assists, two rebounds and two steals in the Jaguars’ 89-50 win at MacMurray junior varsity last Wednesday; team record: 12-6.
• Donnie Hale (Bellarmine men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 3-4 field goals, 1-2 3-pointers, 4-4 free throws; notes: nine points in the Knights’ 85-77 home victory over Drury last Thursday; team records: 12-0 overall, 4-0 GLVC.
• Austin Jamison (Wabash wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 0-2 record in the 141-pound division at the Spartan Mat Classic on Saturday in North Manchester.
• Hannah Manger (Purdue women’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: first in both the 200 backstroke (2:03.7) and 200 medley relay (1:44.35) in the Boilermakers’ 167-125 home dual-meet win over Michigan State on Saturday; notes: first in the 200 medley relay (1:43.4, season-best), third in the 100 back (56.83) and sixth in the 200 back (2:06.03) in Purdue’s 164.5-135.5 home dual-meet victory over Michigan last Friday.
• Tanner Marcum (Southern Indiana women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: seven points and two rebounds in the Screaming Eagles’ 91-62 home win over Missouri S&T last Thursday; team records: 9-3 overall, 3-1 GLVC.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 4-8 field goals, 1-4 3-pointers, nine rebounds, six assists, four steals; notes: five points, team-high five rebounds, four assists and game-high three steals in the Engineers’ 76-64 home victory over Earlham last Wednesday; team records: 10-3 overall, 5-1 HCAC.
• Lauren McCool (Franklin women’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: second in both the 500 freestyle (5:35.73) and 800 free relay (8:31.15) at the Colonel Classic last weekend in Danville, Ky.; notes: fourth in the 400 individual medley (5:00.27), fifth in the 200 free relay (1:47.57) and sixth in the 400 medley relay (4:27.22), 200 free (2:07.64) and 400 free relay (4:02).
• Jermaine Parrish (Louisville men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: second in the 60 dash finals at the Gene Edmonds Cup in West Lafayette, 6.9; notes: Parrish’s time was the third-fastest time in the American Athletic Conference this season.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: game- and season-high six assists and three points in the Aggies’ 62-54 loss at Nevada on Saturday; team records: 11-4 overall, 1-2 Mountain West Conference.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 0-1 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, two assists; notes: two points and team-high two assists in the Bearcats’ 91-60 loss at Truman State on Saturday; team records: 6-5 overall, 0-3 GLVC.
• Brandy Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, Jr.) — notes: second in the balance beam in the Tribe’s 190.725-183.05 home win over Cortland State on Saturday, 9.725.
• Brittany Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, So.) — top performance: first in the all-around (38.975), vault (9.8), uneven parallel bars (9.75) and balance beam (9.75) in the Tribe’s 190.725-183.05 home victory over Cortland State on Saturday; notes: third in the floor exercise, 9.675.
• Chris Whitehead (Fordham men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: .5 points per game, 0-1 field goals, 1-4 free throws, six rebounds; notes: five rebounds and one point in the Rams’ 77-74 home overtime loss to Richmond on Saturday; team records: 7-8 overall, 0-2 Atlantic 10 Conference.