> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Billy Edelen (Bellarmine men’s basketball, So.) — notes: 0-for-2 from 3-point range in the Knights’ 84-72 exhibition loss on Saturday at Cincinnati.
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 19.5 points per game, 16-33 field goals, 3-11 3-pointers, 4-5 free throws, 18 rebounds, four assists, three steals; top performance: career-high 24 points, shooting 9-of-16 from the field, 3-of-7 from 3-point range and 3-of-3 from the line, game-high 11 rebounds and three assists in the Red Wolves’ 94-86 victory over Missouri Baptist last Friday at the Indiana Wesleyan University Caleb Dimmich Memorial Tournament; team record: 1-1.
• Kyle Bramble (Dartmouth football, So.) — notes: seven rushes for 36 yards and one touchdown (7 yards) in the Big Green’s 24-21 loss at Harvard on Saturday; Bramble’s TD tied the score at 21 with 13 seconds left in the third quarter; team records: 3-4 overall, 2-2 Ivy League.
• Rebekah Burgan (Parkland women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Burgan saw action in the Cobras’ 7-0 home win over Kaskaskia in the National Junior College Athletic Association Region 24 Tournament semifinal last Friday and their 4-1 loss at Lewis and Clark Community College in the Region 24 Tourney final on Sunday; team record: 15-5.
• Laura Der (Marshall volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 34 kills, 22 digs, five assists, three blocks; top performance: team-high 17 kills and 17 digs in the Thundering Herd’s 3-2 home loss to UTEP last Friday; team records: 14-13 overall, 7-4 Conference USA.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — notes: third in the 100-yard breaststroke (1:08.88), fourth in the 200 breast (2:33.99) and fifth in the 200 medley relay (1:53.57) in the Musketeers’ 171-89 home loss on Saturday.
• Rachel Engle (Western Kentucky volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 12 kills, six digs, three blocks; notes: six kills, four digs and two blocks in the Hilltoppers’ 3-0 win at Texas-Arlington on Saturday; team records: 22-5 overall, 12-1 Sun Belt Conference.
• David Frank (Indianapolis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 17th at the Dennis Rose Intercollegiate Oct. 28-29 in Waikolai, Hawaii, with a three-round score of 225, 9-over-par (77 in the first round, 76 in the second, 72 in the final).
• Lauren Haley (Ohio women’s soccer, So.) — notes: Haley came off the bench in the Bobcats’ 2-1 home loss to Kent State last Thursday; team records: 7-8-5 overall, 3-5-3 Mid-American Conference.
• Cassie Holland (Asbury women’s soccer, So.) — notes: three shots and three shots on goal in the Eagles’ 1-0 victory at Cincinnati Christian last Tuesday; team records: 9-8 overall, 6-0 KIAC.
• Ali Host (Parkland women’s soccer, Fr.) — top performance: one goal and one assist in the Cobras’ 7-0 home victory over Kaskaskia in the NJCAA Region 24 Tournament semifinal last Friday; notes: Host also had Parkland’s lone goal in its 4-1 loss at Lewis and Clark in the Region 24 Tournament final on Sunday; team record: 15-5.
• Dylan Jenney (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: one reception for 7 yards in the Grizzlies’ 41-7 home victory over Defiance on Saturday; team records: 6-2 overall, 6-0 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Danny Laird (Northern Kentucky men’s soccer, So.) — weekly stats: three shots, two shots on goal; notes: two shots and one shot on goal in the Norse’s 2-1 double-overtime win at North Carolina-Asheville last Wednesday; team records: 8-4-6 overall, 4-2-1 Atlantic Sun Conference.
• Kyndall Merritt (Indiana volleyball, So.) — notes: Merritt played in the Hoosiers’ 3-0 home loss to Minnesota on Saturday; team records: 9-14 overall, 1-11 Big Ten.
• Loryn Queen (Tennessee-Chattanooga women’s soccer, So.) — notes: one shot in the Mocs’ 7-1 loss at Samford last Wednesday; season-ending stats: 17 shots, seven shots on goal, four points, two goals; team records: 5-14 overall, 0-10 Southern Conference.
• Alysen Shireman (Campbellsville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: Shireman started at defender in the Tigers’ 11-0 home win over the University of the Cumberlands last Wednesday; team records: 11-4-1 overall, 6-3 Mid-South Conference.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — notes: two points and two rebounds in the Knights’ 101-48 exhibition loss at Ohio State Sunday.
• Melanie Stutsman (Western Kentucky volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 78 assists, 21 digs, eight kills, four blocks, two aces; top performance: match-high 42 assists, 12 digs, four kills and team-high three blocks in the Hilltoppers’ 3-0 victory at Texas State last Friday; team records: 22-5 overall, 12-1 Sun Belt.
• Jamie Wallace (Indianapolis volleyball, So.) — notes: four digs in the Greyhounds’ 3-1 at Maryville on Saturday; team records: 16-9 overall, 10-3 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Morgan Wilson (Spalding volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 66 assists, 16 digs, three service aces; top performance: match-high 34 assists and 11 digs in the Golden Eagles’ 3-2 victory at Fontbonne on Saturday; team records: 17-11 overall, 11-7 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.