> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-for-8, one run scored; 0-0 record, one save, 1 2/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, one walk, no strikeouts; top performance: save in her first pitching appearance of her collegiate career in the Sycamores’ 6-5 win last Wednesday at Illinois, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, one walk, no strikeouts; team records: 13-23 overall, 3-9 Missouri Valley Conference; Dickerson’s record: 0-0.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-3 singles record, 2-1 doubles record; notes: No. 3 doubles win (8-4) in the Pumas’ 6-3 loss on Saturday at McKendree; team records: 8-7 overall, 0-4 GLVC.
• Sarah Richey (Hanover softball, Fr.) — notes: Richey came in as a pinch-runner during the Panthers’ 5-0 victory at Franklin last Tuesday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 9-11 overall, 4-2 HCAC.
• Sam Burke (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 5-for-13, six RBIs, three runs scored, one double; top performance: 3-for-4 with three RBIs in the Grenadiers’ 17-4 home win over St. Francis on Sunday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 20-19 overall, 10-5 KIAC.
• Shane Burke (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-3 singles record, 1-2 doubles record; notes: No. 2 doubles win (8-6) in the Grenadiers’ 7-2 loss on Saturday at Asbury; team records: 7-4 overall, 2-1 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 2-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 5 singles victory (7-6(7-5), 7-5) and No. 3 doubles win (8-6) in the Cardinals’ 5-2 home loss against Notre Dame on Monday, April 1; notes: Elliott is currently on a six-match winning streak to singles action. He has a 15-3 singles record this season; team records: 13-7 overall, 2-0 MAC.
• Natalie Nikitas (Bluffton softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-11, four runs scored, three RBIs, two doubles, one homer; top performance: 3-for-4 with two doubles, a solo homer, three runs scored and three RBIs in the Beavers’ 11-9 home win over Defiance last Thursday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 15-11 overall, 7-1 HCAC.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 1-for-7, one run scored, one RBI; notes: 1-for-1 with an RBI in the Knights’ 9-2 home victory against McKendree last Tuesday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 16-11 overall, 11-5 GLVC.
• Erika Shepherd (Hanover women’s golf, Fr.) — top performance: third at the Hanover Spring Invitational on Monday, April 1 with a one-round score of 89, 17-over-par.