> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 2-for-4, two runs scored, one double; top performance: 2-for-2 with a double and a run scored in the Thunder’s 5-4 home loss last Wednesday against Defiance; team records: 11-10 overall, 7-5 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 1-0 record, three innings pitched, no runs allowed, two hits, two strikeouts, one walk; top performance: winning pitcher in a relief role in the Knights’ 8-7 home win over Lewis in 11 innings on Sunday in Game 2 of a doubleheader, no runs allowed, one hit, no walks, no strikeouts; notes: it was Dixon’s first win of the season; team records: 16-11 overall, 11-5 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 1-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 6-for-19, seven RBIs, four runs scored, two doubles, two home runs, one stolen base; top performance: 4-for-4 with two doubles, five RBIs, two runs scored and a stolen base in the Golden Eagles’ 11-5 victory last Friday at Greenville; team records: 12-10 overall, 6-2 SLIAC.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — notes: 19th at the Hanover Spring Invitational last weekend in Seymour with a two-round score of 159, 15-over-par (80 in the first round, 79 in the final).
• Jennifer McCallister (Hanover women’s golf, So.) — notes: 11th at the Hanover Spring Invitational on Monday, April 1 with a one-round score of 97, 25-over-par.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 14th in the 1,500 at the Raven Invitational on Saturday in Anderson, 6:21.
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: 19th in the long jump (15-9 1/2) and 25th in the high jump (4-9 3/4) at the Bellarmine Invitational on Saturday.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 25th in the javelin (117-1) and 50th in the 1,500 (4:27.46) at the Bellarmine Invitational on Saturday.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 13th in the 1,500 at the Bellarmine Invitational on Saturday, 4:02.93.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: Austin Peay State University Invitational, Saturday, March 30 — 18th in the 3,000 at the Austin Peay State University, 11:08.28; Bellarmine Invitational, Saturday — 11th in the 3,000 steeplechase, 12:35.37.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-1 singles record, 1-2 doubles record; top performance: No. 3 singles victory (6-2, 7-6) and No. 2 doubles win (8-3) in the Screaming Eagles’ 7-2 triumph on Sunday at St. Joseph’s; team records: 8-8 overall, 3-2 GLVC.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — notes: seventh in the decathlon at the Jim Click Shootout last weekend in Tucson, Ariz., 6,727 points; first in the 1,500 during the decathlon, 4:33.42.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-1 singles record, 0-1 doubles record; top performance: No. 3 singles victory (1-6, 6-3, 7-6) in the Cougars’ 5-2 home last Wednesday against Eastern Illinois; team records: 8-7 overall, 3-4 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 45th in The Jewell last weekend in Georgetown, Ky., with a two-round score of 153, 9-over-par (78 in the first round, 75 in the final).
• Bailey Wilson (Kentucky Wesleyan women’s golf, Jr.) — notes: eighth at the Hanover Spring Invitational on Monday, April 1 with a one-round score of 95, 23-over-par.