> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — notes: six digs, two kills and match-high two aces in the Beavers’ 3-0 home victory over Ohio Wesleyan on Tuesday; team records: 12-10 overall, 2-1 HCAC.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Bass saw action in the Pioneers’ 4-1 home victory over Manchester last Saturday; team records: 10-1-1 overall, 4-0 HCAC.
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: two carries for 14 rushing yards in the Grizzlies’ 38-0 win at Mount St. Joseph last Saturday; team records: 3-2 overall, 3-0 HCAC.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — top performance: 10 carries for 106 rushing yards, two receptions for 34 yards and two touchdowns (2-yard run and 28-yard reception) in the Panthers’ 54-14 victory last Saturday at Anderson; team records: 3-2 overall, 3-0 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 12 digs, five assists; notes: seven digs and four assists in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 victory last Thursday at Oakland City; team records: 10-9 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Will Dixon (Marian men’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: No. 1 doubles loss [9-8(8-6)] in the Knights’ 5-4 setback to Grace in the Crossroads League semifinals last Thursday in Winona Lake; team records: 11-4 overall, 6-2 Crossroads League.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — notes: 34th at the Wabash Fall Golf Classic last Saturday and Sunday with a two-round score of 163, 23-over-par (83 in the first round, 80 in the final).
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 21 kills, seven blocks, three digs, one ace; top performance: match-high 10 kills and match-high four blocks in the Knights’ 3-0 home victory last Sunday over Maryville; team records: 9-4 overall, 6-3 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one assist, one shot and one shot on goal in the Bears’ 4-0 victory on Wednesday at Mars Hill; team records: 10-1 overall, 6-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 268th at the Gibson Family NCAA Division III Pre-National Meet last Saturday in Terre Haute, 27:46.1.
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — top performance: seventh at the Chick-fil-A Collegiate last Sunday and Monday in Rome, Ga., with a two-round score of 145, 1-over-par (73 in the first round, 72 in the final).
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — notes: five kills and three blocks in the Blazers’ 3-0 home victory over Alabama A&M on Tuesday; team records: 10-11 overall, 3-3 Conference USA.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, Fr.) — top performance: 11th at the Butler Fall Invitational Monday and Tuesday with a two-round score of 147, 7-over-par (72 in the first round, 75 in the final).