> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 1 singles loss (6-0, 6-0) and No. 1 doubles loss (8-1) in the Braves’ 9-0 loss last Wednesday at Emporia State; team record: 3-2.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 8.5 points per game, 4-of-17 field goals, 1-of-4 3-pointers, 8-of-8 free throws, five rebounds, five assists, three steals; top performance: 10 points, shooting 2-of-8 from the floor and 6-of-6 from the stripe, team-high four assists and two rebounds in the Jaguars’ 65-61 loss on Saturday at Illinois Central in the NJCAA Region 24 tournament semifinals; season-ending stats: 9.2 points per game, team-high 3.5 assists per game, 2.3 steals per game; team records: 22-10 overall, 7-3 Mid-West Athletic Conference.
• Phil Forbis (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-1 record, 5 2-3 innings pitched, six runs allowed (five earned), seven hits, three strikeouts, one walk; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 6-4 loss last Tuesday at Angelo State, one inning pitched, one run allowed (unearned), two hits, no strikeouts, no walks; team record: 4-6; Forbis’ record: 1-1.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 11-for-32, six runs scored, four RBIs, five stolen bases, three doubles; top performance: 3-for-5 with an RBI and a stolen base in the Cardinals’ 14-4 loss last Wednesday at South Carolina; team record: 6-8.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Hale saw action in both the Boilermakers’ 80-75 home loss against Michigan last Wednesday and their 89-73 home win over Minnesota on Saturday; team records: 15-16 overall, 8-10 Big Ten.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 11.5 points per game, 7-of-17 field goals, 4-of-12 3-pointers, 5-of-5 free throws, seven rebounds, six assists, three steals; top performance: career-high 14 points, shooting 5-of-10 from the field, 3-of-8 from 3-point range and 1-of-1 from the line, six rebounds and three assists in the Aggies’ 71-51 home victory over Texas-San Antonio on Saturday; team records: 21-9 overall, 11-7 Western Athletic Conference.
• Brandy Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, So.) — notes: ninth on the balance beam in the Tribe’s dual-meet loss on Sunday at North Carolina State, 9.075.
• Brittany Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, Fr.) — top performance: second in the vault in the Tribe’s dual-meet setback on Sunday at North Carolina State, 9.825; notes: fourth in the all-around, 38.725; sixth in the uneven parallel bars, 9.750; eighth in the balance beam, 9.575; 11th in the floor exercise, 9.575.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: seven points per game, 6-of-15 field goals, 0-of-3 3-pointers, 2-of-4 free throws, 15 assists, 10 rebounds, three steals; top performance: 10 points, shooting 4-of-9 from the field and 2-of-4 from the line, team-high nine rebounds, game-high eight assists and game-high three steals in the Jaguars’ 66-58 loss to John Wood Community College in the NJCAA Division II Region 24 semifinals on Saturday in Quincy, Ill.; notes: Whitehead was recently named the NJCAA Division II Region 24 Player of the Year; team records: 28-4 overall, 10-0 Mid-West Athletic Conference.