> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 1-for-2, RBI; notes: 1-for-1 with an RBI in the Thunder’s 5-3 victory over St. Vincent (Pa.) on Monday, March 4 in Winter Haven, Fla.; team record: 4-4.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 3 2/3 innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), six hits, seven strikeouts, three walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 5-4 win on Saturday at Abilene Christian, two innings pitched, no runs allowed, two hits, four strikeouts, one walk; team record: 4-6; Dixon’s record: 0-0.
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 36th at the Lee University Spring Invitational March 4-5 with a one-round score of 78, 6-over-par; 54th at the Tusculum Invitational last weekend with a two-round score of 153, 11-over-par (75 in the first round, 78 in the final).
• Megan Pennington (Oakland City softball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-for-9; notes: Pennington went 0-for-3 in each of the Oaks’ first three games of the season at the University of West Florida Spring Fling Tournament March 4-5; team record: 1-2.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record; notes: No. 3 singles loss (2-6, 7-5, 6-1) in the Cougars’ 6-1 setback to St. Joseph’s (Pa.) last Wednesday in Orlando, Fla.; team record: 5-3.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 96th at the Las Vegas Desert Classic March 3-4 in Henderson, Nev. with a one-round score of 82, 10-over-par.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 12.7 points per game, 13-of-40 field goals, 8-of-25 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws, 12 rebounds, four steals, two assists, two blocked shots; top performance: game-high 17 points, shooting 6-of-14 from the field and 5-of-12 from 3-point range, in the Saints’ 63-62 victory over Kentucky Wesleyan in the GLVC Tournament semifinals on Saturday in Evansville; season-ending stats: 11.5 points per game, 3.5 rebounds per game; notes: Miller earned a spot on the all-GLVC Tournament team. She also was named to the all-GLVC second team; team records: 19-10 overall, 13-5 GLVC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, March 4 to this past Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at Kevin.email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter at @NT_KevinHarris.