> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 101 digs, two aces; top performance: match-high 29 digs in the Beavers’ 3-2 home loss to Thomas More last Wednesday; team record: 6-6.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Georgetown native, Jr.) — top performance: second at the Bluegrass Invitational on Saturday in Lexington, Ky., 23:47.47.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Bass saw action in the Pioneers’ 1-0 overtime home loss to Wilmington (Ohio) last Tuesday; team record: 4-2.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 26th at the Bluegrass Invitational on Saturday in Lexington, Ky., 24:54.96, personal record.
• Cory Cahalan (Marian men’s golf, Fr.) — top performance: ninth at the Battle of Blackthorn last Friday and Saturday in South Bend with a two-round score of 152, eight-over-par (79 in the first round, 73 in the final); notes: 32nd at the Bill Sergent Invitational Sept. 9-10 in London, Ky., with a two-round score of 157, 13-over-par (78 in the first round, 79 in the final).
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — notes: 13 rushes for 31 yards and one tackle in the Panthers’ 69-0 setback at Wabash on Saturday; team record: 0-2.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 15 digs, two assists; notes: team-high 10 digs and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 win last Tuesday at Midway; team records: 6-4 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Erin Denis (Bellarmine women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 37th at the Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville Challenge last Friday, 22:48.1.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — notes: two shots in the Bears’ 2-1 double-overtime loss to Nova Southeastern at the Columbus (Ga.) State Collegiate Invitational on Sunday; team record: 2-2.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Cardinals’ 1-0, double-overtime win over at Air Force on Sunday; Mattingly was recently nominated for the Mid-American Conference Defensive Player of the Week; team record: 5-2.