> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: one reception for 2 yards, one kickoff return for 13 yards and two tackles in Franklin’s 58-29 home victory last Saturday; team records: 8-2 overall, 8-0 HCAC.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — top performance: nine receptions for 84 yards, seven carries for 25 yards, two kickoff returns for 43 yards and one two-point conversion run in the Panthers’ 58-29 loss last Saturday at Franklin; season-ending stats: team-high 781 rushing yards, team-high eight touchdown runs, 26 receptions for 230 yards, two touchdown catches; notes: Corrao has earned a spot on the all-HCAC first team; team records: 6-4 overall, 6-2 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 14 digs, two assists; top performance: 12 digs and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 victory over Cincinnati Christian last Friday in the KIAC Tournament quarterfinals in Cincinnati; team records: 17-15 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 6-of-16 field goals, 3-of-10 3-pointers, five rebounds, two steals; notes: nine points and two rebounds in the Saints’ 105-95 loss on Wednesday at Olivet Nazarene; team records: 1-4 overall, 0-2 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Division II.
• Elizabeth Fuchs (Spalding women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 193rd at the NCAA Division III Great Lakes Regional last Saturday in Alexandria, 27:17.18. Fuchs earned a spot on the SLIAC All-Academic Team for the fall 2012 season.
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: eight kills, eight blocks, seven digs, two aces; notes: five kills, match-high three blocks and three digs in the Knights’ 3-0 victory last Saturday at St. Joseph’s; team records: 18-7 overall, 13-5 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Bears’ 1-0 overtime loss to Belmont Abbey last Friday in the opening round of the NCAA Division II Southeast Regional in Columbus, Ga.; season-ending stats: 23 shots, eight shots on goal; team records: 16-2-2 overall, 9-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 292nd at the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional last Saturday in Newville, Pa., 28:54.6.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — notes: five kills and two digs in the Blazers’ 3-1 loss last Friday at Central Florida; team records: 20-13 overall, 11-5 Conference USA.