LOUISVILLE -- Temperatures will be cold today with more clouds than sun. We have a slight chance of a light snow/sleet mix tonight.
We are expecting a wintry mix tomorrow that could give us minor accumulations during the afternoon and night. Most of the accumulation will be on grassy and sheltered areas.
The major impact of this wintry mix will be slick roads for tomorrow. Driving conditions will improve for Wednesday - the busiest travel day of the year.
Today: Mostly cloudy. High: 40°
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, 30% chance of snow/sleet mix. Low: 32°
Tuesday: Wintry mix likely with minor accumulation. High: 38° Low: 27°
- Christie Dutton, WAVE 3 News
WEATHER FORECAST: Wintry mix ahead
- Recent Local News
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- REMEMBERING HIM: Good Friday services held in Southern Indiana
- Local Lilly Scholars named
- East-end bridge work to cause traffic delays
- Fire burns garage of Jeffersonville apartment
- AP's 10 things to know today
- 2 Indianapolis officers dead in murder-suicide
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 18
New Albany City Council weighing options for fire truck purchase
The city has the cash on hand, but may choose to finance the purchase of a new ladder truck for the New Albany Fire Department.
With all members voting in favor, the New Albany City Council moved forward with a $2.25 million appropriation on Thursday for paving, the purchase of a salt truck for the New Albany Street Department and the fire truck.
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Motorcycle Involved In Collission
- Gibson takes plea in Hodella murder
- Jeffersonville, Clarksville library branches go offline for updates
- EGG-CELLENT: Where to hunt Easter eggs in Southern Indiana
- WEATHER FORECAST: Sunny skies ahead for Easter weekend
- More Recent Local News Headlines