The prosecution hopes to rest its case this week as David Camm's third murder trial continues Monday.
A key witness will testify Monday morning. Charles Boney is serving a 225 year sentence for the murders of Kim, Brad and Jill Camm in 2000.
He was escorted into the courtroom this morning in full shackles and with four state police guards in tow, on top of a standard security complement. He gave no comment to reporters except to say, "Good morning."
Boney was not arrested until five years after the murders when a sweatshirt found at the scene linked him to the crime.
Coverage of the Camm trial is part of a partnership between WAVE3 News and the News and Tribune
Charles Boney enters court to testify in David Camm trial
- Recent Local News
- The Man With Many Chances
- A life taken too soon
- Winter storm causing driving nightmares
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 7-8
- Multiple closures expected for bridge-related work
- Police: Man attempts robbery, fights Jeffersonville officer
- Area event cancellations
- Wish Book: It takes them all
- Grab a cookie, take a stroll in Jeffersonville
VIDEO: Richard Hooten's murder confession press conference
Watch the video of Richard Hooten confessing to the rape and murder of his neighbor, Tara Willenborg, who was 17. Hooten faces a capital murder trial in August.
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 6
- Christmas candlelight tours coming to John Work House in Charlestown
Jeffersonville Holiday Homes Tour Dec. 7
Jeff-Clark Preservation will be returning to their holiday homes tour this Saturday after a several year hiatus.
- I'M HERE! Winter marks arrival in Southern Indiana
- Pence unveils legislative agenda
- More Recent Local News Headlines