The prosecution hopes to rest its case this week as David Camm's third murder trial continues Monday.
A key witness will testify Monday morning. Charles Boney is serving a 225 year sentence for the murders of Kim, Brad and Jill Camm in 2000.
He was escorted into the courtroom this morning in full shackles and with four state police guards in tow, on top of a standard security complement. He gave no comment to reporters except to say, "Good morning."
Boney was not arrested until five years after the murders when a sweatshirt found at the scene linked him to the crime.
Coverage of the Camm trial is part of a partnership between WAVE3 News and the News and Tribune
Charles Boney enters court to testify in David Camm trial
- Recent Local News
- AP's 10 things to know today
- 2 Indianapolis officers dead in murder-suicide
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 18
New Albany City Council weighing options for fire truck purchase
The city has the cash on hand, but may choose to finance the purchase of a new ladder truck for the New Albany Fire Department.
With all members voting in favor, the New Albany City Council moved forward with a $2.25 million appropriation on Thursday for paving, the purchase of a salt truck for the New Albany Street Department and the fire truck.
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Motorcycle Involved In Collission
- Gibson takes plea in Hodella murder
- Jeffersonville, Clarksville library branches go offline for updates
- EGG-CELLENT: Where to hunt Easter eggs in Southern Indiana
- WEATHER FORECAST: Sunny skies ahead for Easter weekend
- Hooten’s words led police to search for bodies
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- 7 P.M. UPDATE: Richard Hooten to spend life in jail after murder plea
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- INDOT: Big Four Bridge opening delayed until late May
- More Recent Local News Headlines