A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- Recent Local News
- UPDATE: INDOT, local officials weigh in on winter weather warning [WITH VIDEO]
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 6
- Christmas candlelight tours coming to John Work House in Charlestown
Jeffersonville Holiday Homes Tour Dec. 7
Jeff-Clark Preservation will be returning to their holiday homes tour this Saturday after a several year hiatus.
- I'M HERE! Winter marks arrival in Southern Indiana
- Pence unveils legislative agenda
- Plea filed in child sex crime case
- Clark commissioners eliminate employee program
- Report of gun leads to IU Southeast lockdown
- Local authors to gather for book signing in New Albany
- Man involved in fatal bridge accident on Wednesday identified
- UPDATE: IUS issues 'all clear' after gunman alert
- Horseshoe Foundation awards fall grants
Louisville Thoroughbreds usher in holiday season
To be held Saturday, Dec. 7, at the historic Memorial Auditorium in downtown Louisville, this year’s event is titled “A Special Night,” and organizers promise it will be special in many ways.
- Benedetti not pleased with findings of New Albany audit
- More Recent Local News Headlines