A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- Recent Local News
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
New Albany to battle Home Depot, Meijer tax appeal
A state board will decide in May if The Home Depot and Meijer’s property tax assessments in New Albany are too much, as city and Floyd County officials are prepared to fight the appeal.
Public may donate, participate at Hope Southern Indiana
New board members, a matching grant, and an ongoing lineup of activities and services for the community headline news from Hope Southern Indiana, the Christ-focused ministry serving the whole community and based in New Albany.
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Mom & Pop's in New Albany to open for 29th year
- Pence praises Southern Indiana's role in state's success
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 7
- Elevate Ventures expands into Southern Indiana
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter
- Luxury hotel coming to downtown Louisville
- Bidders pass on blighted Clarksville property
- More Recent Local News Headlines