A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- Recent Local News
- Clark County Sheriff Rodden takes leave of absence
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
- Clark County sheriff’s department lays down the law on commenting policy
- Man convicted of Utah killing now in Clark County jail
Guardians of the Backpacks
National Guard Armory in New Albany was the site of the event.
- Day Three: Gibson mindset the focus of hearing
- Clark County sheriff candidates say campaigns aren’t affected by Rodden indictment
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- Night moves: New Albany aquatic center paving to take place overnight
- Interim principal hired at Clarksville Middle School
- Possible new zoning for 10th and Spring property in Jeffersonville
- MOSS: Luckert ready for a new career — retirement
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- Renaissance Academy ceremony begins new era of school in Clarksville
- More Recent Local News Headlines