— POWER OF PINK 2012: Breast cancer survivors share their experiences fighting the disease and living to tell about it. Featuring: Joan Hurley, Father Mike Hilderbrand, Debbie Lyons and Patricia Denzinger. If you missed our print edition, published Friday, Oct 12, please click here to view the eEdtion.
Breast cancer survivors share their experiences fighting the disease and living to tell about it.
- Recent Local News
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 10
- Woman beaten in Utica home
- Minor injuries sustained after car flips in Jeffersonville
- Bennett accepts $5,000 fine in ethics settlement
- Two arrested for vehicle thefts, drug possession in New Albany
- New Albany police looking for suspect who cashed stolen checks
- White Reach: Jeffersonville Gateway development to proceed
WHALEY: DDP’s 'Mary Poppins’ worth cheering about
Oh, if we could all have one of those roomy carpetbags like the one stuffed with everything that “Practically Perfect” nanny Mary Poppins needs to work her magic.
Director Lee Buckholz, Derby Dinner Playhouse’s associate producer, must have had one containing the smoothly fit components he pulled together for his magical “Mary Poppins” musical.
- Jeffersonville pool reopens after five-day closure
- Indiana agencies told to ignore gay marriages
- Hope Southern Indiana again leading clothing drive for youth
- MOSSWORDS: Discovering an old city for the first time
- Two local companies donate to Renaissance Academy
- New Albany sees signs of new life for Charlestown Road
- Event to feature fashions Sunday in Charlestown
- More Recent Local News Headlines