CLARKSVILLE — The Clarksville Parks Department and the Optimist Club of Clarksville held the Gobbler Games at the Clarksville Community Center on Saturday morning. About 50 children between the ages of five and 12 participated in activities at the annual event, which included games of pumpkin roll races, frozen turkey bowling, indoor wall football and crafts.
Kids stay busy at annual Thanksgiving-themed event
- Recent Local News
New Albany City Council weighing options for fire truck purchase
The city has the cash on hand, but may choose to finance the purchase of a new ladder truck for the New Albany Fire Department.
With all members voting in favor, the New Albany City Council moved forward with a $2.25 million appropriation on Thursday for paving, the purchase of a salt truck for the New Albany Street Department and the fire truck.
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Motorcycle Involved In Collission
- Gibson takes plea in Hodella murder
- Jeffersonville, Clarksville library branches go offline for updates
- EGG-CELLENT: Where to hunt Easter eggs in Southern Indiana
- WEATHER FORECAST: Sunny skies ahead for Easter weekend
- Hooten’s words led police to search for bodies
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- 7 P.M. UPDATE: Richard Hooten to spend life in jail after murder plea
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- INDOT: Big Four Bridge opening delayed until late May
- Indiana mayor, wife indicted for allegedly using public money for gambling
- FLAUNT THE FASHION: Check out the latest Derby style trends Southern Indiana style in today's SoIn
- AP's 10 things to know today
- More Recent Local News Headlines
- New Albany City Council weighing options for fire truck purchase