> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
Below is a wealth of information to consider before and while attending Thunder Over Louisville on Saturday.
Bridge and interstate closures:
Clark Memorial Bridge will be closed:
Beginning at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, April 18, until Sunday at 2 p.m.
Pedestrians and bicycle commuters during the closure who need to cross the bridge may do so using a free shuttle van operated, as needed, by the Kentucky Derby Festival. To request a van ride, speak with a security officer at either end of the Clark Memorial Bridge. The bridge will be completely closed — and no shuttle will operate — from 11 a.m. Saturday, April 20, until 2:30 a.m. Sunday, April 21.
Beginning at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, April 19, until 6 a.m. on Sunday, April 21, the Third Street exit ramp in Louisville from westbound I-64 and Second Street entrance ramp to eastbound I-64 in Louisville will be closed.
From 6 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 20, the ramp from Muhammad Ali Boulevard to I-65 northbound will be closed.
From 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 20, the following closures will be in effect:
• I-65 northbound from I-264 (Watterson) to I-64;
• I-65 southbound from I-265 in Indiana to I-64;
• I-64 westbound from I-264 (Watterson Expressway) to 22nd Street;
• I-64 eastbound from I-264 (Shawnee Expressway) to I-65;
• I-71 southbound from I-264 (Watterson Expressway) to I-65.
Jeffersonville road closures:
Beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday the following closures will be in effect:
• Interstate 65 northbound Exit 0 at Court Avenue;
• I-65 southbound Exit 0 at Market Street;
• Court Avenue entrance ramp to I-65 north;
• Court Avenue west of Broadway;
• Alleys along the floodwall from Jeffboat, west to Clarksville;
• The 100 block of Pearl Street.
Road closures will also be in effect for the following roads, which will also be no parking areas from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday:
• Riverside Drive from Jeffboat west to Clarksville;