> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Market Street from Mulberry Street west to Clarksville;
• North Shore Drive, Riverpointe Plaza, Fort Street and Clark Street;
• Missouri Avenue from S. Clark Boulevard to Market Street;
• The 100 block of Walnut, Locust, Wall, Spring and Mulberry streets.
Additional no parking areas are:
• Southern Indiana Avenue;
• Jeffersonville city parking lots under the Kennedy Bridge, and south of Riverside Drive next to the Kennedy bridge;
• Mulberry Street south of the floodwall.
Jeffersonville residents living within the restricted areas needing access to their homes after 6 a.m. must contact police at the nearest road block and have proof of residency, which includes a driver’s license, a utility bill or vehicle registration with the proper name and address.
All guests must be accompanied by the homeowner, in person, or have a Jeffersonville Police Department parking pass. All vehicles must be parked on personal property. All unauthorized vehicles will be cited and towed at the owners expense.
• Beginning at 11 a.m. Friday anyone in the event area on Riverside Drive not associated with the event, security or setup crews and does not have the proper credentials or permits will be instructed to leave.
The following roads will be closed from 11 a.m. Friday until the end of the event:
• Riverside Drive at Woerner Avenue;
• South Sherwood Avenue at Winbourne Avenue;
• Smyser Avenue at the floodwall.
Starting at midnight Saturday, April 20, Clarksville’s town ordinance regarding parking along Riverside Drive will be enforced and all unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
Saturday closures beginning at 6 a.m.:
• South Clark Boulevard at Winbourne Avenue;
• South Clark Boulevard at Beckett Street;
• South Clark Boulevard at South Sherwood Avenue;
• East Montgomery Avenue at South Virginia Avenue;
• East Montgomery Avenue at South Sherwood Avenue;
• Marriot Drive at East Montgomery Avenue (to 9th Street);
• Harrison Avenue at Bailey Avenue;