CLARKSVILLE — Two wrecks on the Kennedy Bridge have backed up traffic on Interstate 65 Southbound to past mile marker 2 in Clark County.
- Recent Local News
- Former UEZ director claims New Albany administration tainted his reputation
Flight of the Monarchs
Terrace Garden Club hosts butterfly release event
- Lessons from the Clark County 4-H Fair
- Pleasant Ridge redevelopment plan delayed in Charlestown
- Bridge-project related traffic changes listed
Clark County Museum digs for, preserves local artifacts
After a day of digging holes about a couple feet deep, members of the Falls of the Ohio Archaeological Society finally struck gold — or glass, that is.
The group was looking for interesting artifacts at the back of the Thomas Jefferson Howard House that will soon be the new home for the Clark County Museum, set to open Nov. 1.
- West Clark 2014-15 school calendar and registration information listed
- Woman alerts ISP of meth production, gets arrested
- Calling all Sellersburg seniors
- 68 DOGS RESCUED: NA-FC Shelter takes in canines from Kentucky
- One injured in Paoli Pike wreck
- ACLU asks Holder about Indiana gay marriages
- Gahan: Residents should support the New Albany Police Department
- PARTY WITH A PURPOSE: Kentucky church helps out Haven House residents
- Elderly couple killed in Northern Indiana: 1 at hospital, 1 at home
- More Recent Local News Headlines