Tuesday night's Big Ten basketball game between Iowa and Indiana was postponed after a piece of metal fell from the ceiling onto seats at Assembly Hall. Here is a video showing the beam falling.
Beam falls from ceiling of Assembly Hall
- Recent Local News
- Colston Park plan in Jeffersonville irks residents
- Jeffersonville marina project starting to move forward
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Crew busy strengthening New Albany's line of flood defense
VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing
Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson talks to area media during the sentencing hearing of New Albany convicted serial killer William Clyde Gibson.
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Police: Southern Indiana man tried to sell two children for $7,500
- Some Edwardsville Water customers under boil water advisory
Gibson's sentencing hearing continues in New Albany
William Clyde Gibson was in court Monday, where the convicted serial killer could be sentenced to a second death penalty.
- Act would require ‘under observation’ notice for patients
- UPDATE: I-65 North lane to remain closed through Tuesday rush hour
- Staff drafts plan for George Rogers Clark memorial in Vincennes
- Top-selling items at Kroger reveal unhealthy trends
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- More Recent Local News Headlines