... to Clark Memorial Hospital ICU and 3 Southeast. They strive for 5 and get a 6 from me. They treated my wife as family while on an over two week stay. Thank you for all you did and extra thanks to Joel and Mary Sue in ICU and Elizabeth, Hannah, April, and Becca on 3 Southeast for your sincere concern for Bonnie.
— Do you have someone or something to cheer or jeer? Submissions should be sent to Editor Shea Van Hoy at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 221 Spring St., Jeffersonville, IN, 47130.
- Recent Local News
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- New Albany High School first to use einstein Tablets+
- Leaders give voice to suicide prevention in Clark County
- Union files safety complaint against MAC on New Albany project
- PEACE IN THE GARDEN: Memorial planted in honor of slain Clarksville teenager
- Legislation extending ‘lifeline’ law headed to governor
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
- A WELCOMED SIGHT: Survivor of fire that killed siblings, Taty’ana Hughes, returns home
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.
Civil engineer added to Gahan’s staff
New Albany has a full-time city engineer.
Larry Summers — an engineer who has represented Louisville in the public sector and firms such as Presnell Design Group in the private domain — has accepted the position.
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
New Albany to battle Home Depot, Meijer tax appeal
A state board will decide in May if The Home Depot and Meijer’s property tax assessments in New Albany are too much, as city and Floyd County officials are prepared to fight the appeal.
Public may donate, participate at Hope Southern Indiana
New board members, a matching grant, and an ongoing lineup of activities and services for the community headline news from Hope Southern Indiana, the Christ-focused ministry serving the whole community and based in New Albany.
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.
- More Recent Local News Headlines