NEWS AND TRIBUNE
JEFFERSONVILLE — Changes to the voting districts in the city of Jeffersonville has led to a change in City Council representatives for some residents.
• District 1, represented by Councilman Mike Smith, includes Jeffersonville precincts 1-5 and part of precinct 6.
• District 2, represented by Councilman Ed Zastawny, includes Jeffersonville precincts 8,12, 14-16 and part of precinct 6.
• District 3, represented by Councilman Zach Payne, includes Jeffersonville precincts 7, 20-23, part of Utica 2 and Utica Jeff City 19.
• District 4, represented by Councilwoman Connie Sellers, includes Jeffersonville precincts 17, 18 and 25.
• District 5, represented by Councilman Lisa Gill, includes Jeffersonville precincts 9-11, 11a, 13 and part of precinct 24.
• District 6, represented by Councilman Bryan Glover, includes Charlestown 7, part of Jeffersonville 24, Utica 3-4 and part of Utica 2.
• The At-large council representatives are Councilmen Dennis Julius, Matt Owen and Nathan Samuel.
Those with questions about which district they live in should call City Hall at 812-280-3258.