Nov. 30, 2009
• Indiana Attorney General’s request for a rehearing of the appeal is denied.
• Henderson refiles murder charges against Camm.
• Special Judge Jonathan Dartt of Spencer County was appointed by the Indiana Supreme Court to preside over Camm’s third trial.
• Stan Levco, former Vanderburg County prosecutor, is appointed as special prosecutor in the third trial. Henderson was removed in 2011 after he signed a deal to write a book about the murders of Kim, Brad and Jill. Henderson signed the contract before the second conviction was overturned.
Aug. 22, 2013
• Camm’s third trial begins in Boone County, where it was moved because of intense media coverage of previous trials.
Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013
• Closing arguments conclude in the third trial and the jury begins deliberation.
Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013
• David Camm is acquitted of murder.
• The three trials have been estimated to cost as much as $4.5 million.