New Washington Fireman’s Fairgrounds
• First Baptist Church of New Washington is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. Saturday for kids ages 1 through 12. There will be two age groups for the hunt, with 1,000 eggs, and two $25 Toys R Us gift cards to be given away.
Rain will move the egg hunt inside the church. Call Pastor Kenneth B. Jones at 812-293-3617 for more information.
The New Albany-Floyd County Parks and Recreation Department's egg hunt begins at noon for children 1 through 5 years old and 12:15 p.m. for youth 10 and under at Sam Peden Community Park
Candy and prizes will be given out and Mr. Bunny will be available for photos. In case of rain, candy will be distributed.
Bring a basket or bag to collect eggs.
Call 812-948-5360 for more information.
Howard Steamboat Museum
Howard Steamboat Museum along Market Street in Jeffersonville will sponsor a community Egg Hunt beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday.
The event is open to children 8 and under.
More information, call 812-283-3728.
Park Place United Methodist Church
Park Place United Methodist Church, 1820 E. Park Place, Jeffersonville. will sponsor an Easter Egg Hunt for children through fifth grade.
The event will begin at 11 a.m. Saturday and lunch will be provided.
More information, call 812-282-5739.
First Southern Baptist Church, Floyds Knobs, will host a community Easter Egg Hunt from 10 a.m. to noon March 22, at the church parking lot located at U.S. 150 and Lakeview Drive.
This event is free with 1,200 treat-filled plastic eggs to find and includes games and activities for children of all ages. In the event of bad weather, the hunt will be moved inside the church building.
For more information call 812-923-7905.
Rolling Fields Baptist Church invites families to a unique and “eggstrordinary” Easter Celebration from 10 a.m. to noon, March 22 at the church — at the corner of Eighth Street and Ewing Lane in Jeffersonville.
- Recent Local News
- New Albany's Main Street to close for median work
- Gay couples’ lawyers object to full-court hearing in Indiana
- Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
- Man leads police on chase from Jeffersonville into Louisville
- Clark Memorial partnering with company for mental health assessments
- Greater Clark County Schools lists 2014-15 registration, schedule information
- Collaborate and listen: Greater Clark conference focuses on online connections to experts
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 22
- Need for security at Big Four Bridge on top of Jeffersonville officials' minds
- Proposed Georgetown subdivision gets first approval
- Bomb threat call to Horseshoe Southern Indiana sparks possible lawsuit
- Forecastle Festival once again ships in fun
- Jeffersonville mom in jail for burning child
- Teen pleads guilty to fatal New Albany arson [WITH VIDEO]
- Putting the Twang in Jeffersonville
- More Recent Local News Headlines