Fredrick Miller, 41, of Jeffersonville, is charged with class A felony attempted murder after allegedly shooting his wife twice in the leg on Thursday, Feb. 21. Miller is being held at the Michael L. Becher Adult Correctional Complex in Jeffersonville. Miller spoke to reporters after his initial hearing in Clark County Circuit Court No. 1.
VIDEO: Accused Shooter Miller leaves Clark courthouse
- Recent Local News
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Police: Southern Indiana man tried to sell two children for $7,500
- Some Edwardsville Water customers under boil water advisory
Gibson's sentencing hearing continues in New Albany
William Clyde Gibson was in court Monday, where the convicted serial killer could be sentenced to a second death penalty.
- Act would require ‘under observation’ notice for patients
- UPDATE: I-65 North lane to remain closed through Tuesday rush hour
- Staff drafts plan for George Rogers Clark memorial in Vincennes
- Top-selling items at Kroger reveal unhealthy trends
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- Keys of the kingdom: Jeffersonville church organist celebrating 50 years of service
- What's happening to the hellbender?
- On a tear: New Albany in midst of “aggressive” demolition campaign
- City-County Building needs electrical upgrade before remodel
- Dancing in the Park
- More Recent Local News Headlines