The Greater Clark County Schools will participate in the Summer Food Service program, Monday through Friday, May 28 through July 19. Breakfast is served from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m..
Meals will be made available to all children 18 years of age and under and to persons over 18 years who are enrolled in a state approved educational program for the mentally and physically disabled. Free meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children.
• Jeffersonville High School, 2315 Allison Lane, Jeffersonville
• Maple Elementary School, 428 Division St., Jeffersonville
• Parkwood Elementary School, 748 Spicewood Dr., Jeffersonville
• Pleasant Ridge Elementary School, 1250 Monroe St., Charlestown
• Riverside Elementary School, 17 Laurel Dr., Jeffersonville
• Spring Hill Elementary School, 201 E. 15th St., Jeffersonville
The facilities will be closed July 4 and 5 in observance of Independence Day.