A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Recent Local News
Clark County Commissioners secure $888,000 for New Wash sidewalks
The commissioners revealed Thursday that INDOT had set aside $888,000 for a sidewalk and culvert project in New Washington that will make travel on foot to the town’s middle and high schools much safer for the community’s children.
- Completion date set for Big Four Station in Jeffersonville
- A little vision goes a long way: Renaissance Academy shows students how ideas transform buildings, methods
- Four-day Gibson hearing reaches end; father of victim speaks out
- Clark County detectives investigating inmate’s death
- Bicentennial Park shows announced for August in downtown New Albany
- DNR detail nets arrests at Clark State Forestry
- Aquatic center work in New Albany scheduled for Monday
- The August Fitness Source magazine is out: Read all about kids' fitness and nutrition
- AT THE DRIVE-IN: Read about how the Georgetown Drive-In mixes nostalgia, technology in today's SoIn
- State rests, closing arguments to begin in Gibson sentencing hearing
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 31
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
- Clark County sheriff’s department lays down the law on commenting policy
- More Recent Local News Headlines
- Clark County Commissioners secure $888,000 for New Wash sidewalks