A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Recent Local News
- State Democrat hopefuls accuse GOP of starving education
- Clarksville Town Hall security upgrades approved
- SHOPPING SPREE: Salvation Army in Clarksville hosts annual back-to-school clothing giveaway
- Jeffersonville among finalists for statewide award
- Man who led police on chase in Clark County was on parole for killing girlfriend in Utah
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 23
- Rock Creek Community Academy lists 2014-15 schedule, registration information
- MOSS: After a 35-year career and layoff, Jeffersonville man faces the unknown
- Students, parents get a taste of Clarksville’s Renaissance Academy
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 23
- Stormwater project in Clarksville causes concern among neighbors
- Blue ink cleaned from New Albany creek
- MELTING IGLOOS: River Ridge eyes equipment to demo Army storage facilities
- New rules for Clark County Drug Court
- Jeffersonville man arrested in Louisville after pursuit
- More Recent Local News Headlines