A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Recent Local News
- Mom & Pop's in New Albany to open for 29th year
- Pence praises Southern Indiana's role in state's success
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 7
- Elevate Ventures expands into Southern Indiana
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter
- Luxury hotel coming to downtown Louisville
- Bidders pass on blighted Clarksville property
- Indiana lawmakers approve police education bill
- SOUND THE SIREN: This week's SoIn is now online for all your Southern Indiana action
- March theater madness in Southern Indiana: Five high school shows open this weekend
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 6
- Lent for the Masses
- New Albany woman sentenced in sex role play murder
- Fischer touts regionalism between Louisville, Southern Indiana
- Improvements on the way on New Albany's Main Street
- More Recent Local News Headlines