A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Recent Local News
- MOSS: Business leaders praise 1si’s Dant Chesser for leadership
- A MAKEOVER OR A TAKEOVER? New Albany Clean and Green, mayor butt heads
- Greater Clark improves on state reading exam
- Bids accepted for aquatic center in New Albany
- Community Bank Shares buying Kentucky bank
- LST ship not moving to Jeffersonville
- Clarksville teen pleads guilty to arson in deaths of 3 young children
- River Ridge begins work on road connecting heavy haul corridor
- Pence to speak at 2 GOP conventions amid 2016 talk
- Dozens called in Indiana debit card scam
- BOOTING UP: Jeffersonville Township library updates to user-friendly computer system
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 22
- City donates to Jeffersonville High Theater Department's travel to international festival
- Tidying Up
- Drug deal turns into dragging ordeal in Jeffersonville
- More Recent Local News Headlines