JEFFERSONVILLE — The Wilson Elementary School Wildcat Players performed 'WES Across the Air' Thursday night at the Jeffersonville school. The production, which was written and directed by Wilson special education teacher Sally Scott, tells the story of the Wilson Wildcat Players having to take over a radio station.
Wilson Elementary School Wildcat Players perform 'WES Across the Air'
- Recent Local News
- Clark County Council, court make a deal
- Sight lines at school entrance to improve: NA-FC schools purchases property near Georgetown Elementary
- Georgetown couple charged with dealing meth, neglecting children
- Changed wording delays debate on right to hunt, fish in Indiana
- New Albany Urban Enterprise Zone files response to lawsuit by former director
- Child services hotline adds regional sites
- AP's 10 things to know today
- Indiana road funding bill nears final vote
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 10
- New Albany High School first to use einstein Tablets+
- Leaders give voice to suicide prevention in Clark County
- Union files safety complaint against MAC on New Albany project
- PEACE IN THE GARDEN: Memorial planted in honor of slain Clarksville teenager
- Legislation extending ‘lifeline’ law headed to governor
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.
- More Recent Local News Headlines