- Local Elections
2014 Primary Election Voters' Guide
Let us be your guide to the 2014 primary elections.
- UPDATE: Attorney enters Clark County judge race
- Spainhour enters Clark County sheriff’s race
- Voter turnout lower than past years
- Two judges unseated in Clark County primary
- Brian Meyer gets Clark sheriff’s nod
- Floyd County election results
Lorch, Hancock to meet in Floyd County judge's race
Matt Lorch defeated Richard Rush in the Democratic primary, and James Hancock bested Chris Lane in the GOP runoff for Floyd Superior Court No. 2 Judge Tuesday.
Seng Shadday wins House District 66 Republican primary
Lisa Seng Shadday won by a wide margin over Ron Harsin and Joe Van Wye Sr. in the Republican Party primary race for State House District 66 on Tuesday night.
- Eurton earns victory over Mills for Floyd County Clerk
- More Local Elections Headlines
- 2014 Primary Election Voters' Guide