> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Sr.) — top performance: 3-0 record with two pins at 165 pounds at the Chuck Porter Duals on Saturday in Galesburg, Ill.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 11 points per game, 6-18 field goals, 4-8 3-pointers, 6-6 free throws, 10 rebounds, seven assists; top performance: 14 points, shooting 3-of-11 from the field, 2-of-5 from 3-point range and 6-of-6 from the line, seven rebounds and three assists in the Golden Eagles’ 61-56 home victory over Fontbonne on Saturday; team records: 2-7 overall, 2-1 SLIAC.
• Dalton Duley (Spalding men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: one 3-point field-goal attempt in the Golden Eagles’ 68-66 home victory over Fontbonne on Saturday; team records: 5-5 overall, 3-0 SLIAC.
• Lexi McFarland (Earlham women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: five points, team-high three assists and two rebounds in the Quakers’ 67-56 loss at Franklin on Saturday; team records: 5-6 overall, 1-3 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 1-2 field goals, 1-2 3-pointers, three assists, two rebounds; notes: three points in the Hawks’ 85-79 loss at Lewis on Sunday; team records: 5-8 overall, 0-3 GLVC.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 3.7 points per game, 5-11 field goals, 1-4 3-pointers, 0-1 free throws, 11 rebounds, two steals; notes: six rebounds, four points and game-high two steals in the Grenadiers’ 92-56 home win over Carlow last Friday; team records: 7-6 overall, 3-1 KIAC.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, Jr.) — top performance: team-high 21 points, shooting 5-of-12 from the field, 4-of-8 from 3-point range and 7-of-8 from the free-throw line, game-high six assists and three rebounds in the Saints’ 74-67 win at Illinois-Springfield last Friday; team records: 8-4 overall, 1-1 GLVC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Dec. 30 to Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.