> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Jr.) — notes: 2-2 record at 157 pounds at the Max Servies Wrestling Duals on Saturday in Crawfordsville; the Little Giants won the tournament.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 3.7 points per game, 4-of-19 field goals, 1-of-9 3-pointers, 2-of-3 free throws, 18 rebounds, five steals, four assists; notes: eight rebounds and four points in the Golden Eagles’ 67-55 victory last Thursday at MacMurray; team records: 6-9 overall, 5-3 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 5-of-12 field goals, 5-of-11 3-pointers, four rebounds, two assists; top performance: team- and season-high 15 points, shooting 5-of-9 from the floor and 5-of-8 from 3-point range, and two assists in the Saints’ 80-57 victory on Saturday at Trinity Christian; team records: 8-15 overall, 4-11 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 3.3 points per game, 4-of-4 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws, eight rebounds, five assists, four steals; notes: six points, game-high three assists, team-high three steals and two rebounds in Spalding’s 76-57 win last Thursday at MacMurray; team records: 10-7 overall, 7-1 SLIAC.
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: seventh in the long jump at the Wabash Robert H. Johnson Little Giant Invitational on Saturday, 15-4 3/4.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 10th in the 1,600 relay at the Wabash Robert H. Johnson Little Giant Invitational on Saturday, 3:43.34; 33rd in the mile run, 5:04.35.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 20th in the 3,000 at the Gladstein Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 8:35.53.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 33rd in the 5,000 at the Gladstein Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 19:27.74.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — notes: sixth in the 1,600 relay (3:22.35) and 14th in the 60 hurdles preliminaries (8.76) at the Adidas Classic last Saturday in Lincoln, Neb.
• Nicole Hess (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — top performance: fourth in the pole vault at the Wabash Robert H. Johnson Little Giant Invitational on Saturday, 10-6.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 17 points per game, 13-of-22 field goals, 8-of-14 3-pointers, 0-of-1 free throws, two rebounds; top performance: team- and career-high 20 points, shooting 8-of-12 from the field and 4-of-7 from 3-point range, in the Ravens’ 89-66 home loss last Wednesday to Hanover; team records: 7-10 overall, 3-7 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: five points per game, 2-of-5 field goals, 1-of-3 3-pointers, 5-of-8 free throws, four rebounds, four assists; top performance: 10 points, shooting 2-of-3 from the floor, 1-of-2 from 3-point range and 5-of-8 from the stripe, three rebounds and game-high three assists in the Hawks’ 62-57 victory last Thursday at Missouri S&T; team records: 7-8 overall, 2-5 GLVC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 3 singles victory (7-5, 6-3) and No. 3 doubles loss (8-5) in the Cougars’ 4-2 victory last Friday at IUPUI; team record: 1-0.