> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aidan McEwen (Taylor men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 0-2 field goals, 3-4 free throws, five rebounds, two assists; notes: four rebounds and three points in the Trojans’ 98-89 overtime loss at the College of the Ozarks on Saturday; team record: 2-3.
• Todd Albertson (Greenville (Ill.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: two points in the Panthers’ 71-66 win over Elmhurst at the College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin/St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Challenge on Saturday in Westminster, Mo.; team record: 1-1.
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 14 points per game, 16-38 field goals, 5-19 3-pointers, 5-10 free throws, 10 rebounds, five assists, two steals; top performance: 16 points, shooting 6-of-13 from the floor, 2-of-6 from 3-point range and 2-of-4 from the stripe, five rebounds and two assists in the Red Wolves’ 107-94 home loss to Grace last Tuesday; team record: 2-6.
• Kyle Bramble (Dartmouth football, So.) — top performance: seven rushes for 81 yards, including a 70-yard touchdown run, in the Big Green’s 24-20 win at Brown on Saturday; team records: 5-4 overall, 4-2 Ivy League.
• Laura Der (Marshall volleyball, Sr.) — top performance: team-high 20 kills and eight digs in the Thundering Herd’s 3-2 home win over Middle Tennessee State last Friday; team records: 15-15 overall, 8-6 Conference USA.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — top performances: first in both the 200-yard medley relay (1:55.1) and 150 breaststroke relay (1:36.69) in the Musketeers’ 74-52 home victory over Butler on Saturday.
• Rachel Engle (Western Kentucky volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 17 kills, four digs, three aces, two blocks, two assists; notes: nine kills, match-high two aces, two digs and two blocks in the Hilltoppers’ 3-0 home win over Georgia State last Wednesday; team records: 27-5 overall, 17-1 Sun Belt.
• Dylan Jenney (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: five receptions for 45 yards in the Grizzlies’ 59-21 victory at Hanover in the Victory Bell Classic; Franklin captured a share of the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference title on Saturday and earned an automatic berth in the NCAA Division III playoffs; the Grizzlies became the first team in HCAC history to win four consecutive conference titles; it also was their ninth straight win over archrival Hanover in the annual battle for the Victory Bell; team records: 7-3 overall, 7-1 HCAC.
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 4-7 field goals, 0-2 free throws; notes: seven points in the Grenadiers’ 111-67 home win over St. Mary-of-the-Woods on Saturday; team records: 4-0 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Kyndall Merritt (Indiana volleyball, So.) — notes: one dig in the Hoosiers’ 3-0 loss at Illinois last Friday; team records: 9-18 overall, 1-15 Big Ten.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 3-4 field goals, 1-1 3-pointers, 2-3 free throws, seven assists, two steals, two rebounds; notes: six points, four assists and two steals in the Paladins’ 79-31 home win over Brevard last Tuesday; team record: 1-2.
• Alysen Shireman (Campbellsville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: Shireman has earned a spot on the All-Mid-South Conference second team; she also made the Mid-South’s Academic All-Conference team for the first time in her collegiate career; team records: 11-5-1 overall, 6-3 Mid-South.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — notes: three rebounds and two points in the Knights’ 87-84 overtime loss at Cedarville (Ohio) last Wednesday; team record: 0-1.
• Sarah Taylor (Franklin women’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: second in both the 1,650 freestyle (19:23.13) and 400 free relay (3:55.47) in the Grizzlies’ 202-66 victory at Rose-Hulman on Saturday; notes: third in the 100 free (57.9).
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: four points, four rebounds, two assists and game-high two blocks in the Grenadiers’ 94-62 home win over Mid-Continent on Saturday; team record: 5-1.
• Morgan Wilson (Spalding volleyball, So.) — notes: Wilson has made the 2013-14 SLIAC Fall All-Academic Team.