> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, So.) — notes: fifth in the 200 butterfly in the Black Knights’ 182.5-115.5 loss at Columbia on Sunday, 1:54.77.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 13.5 points per game, 9-17 field goals, 3-5 3-pointers, 6-10 free throws, 12 rebounds, six assists, two steals; top performance: 14 points, shooting 4-of-11 from the field, 1-of-2 from 3-point range and 3-of-7 from the line, team-high seven rebounds, two assists and two steals in the Grenadiers’ 93-81 home victory over NAIA Division II No. 2 Indiana Wesleyan last Wednesday; team record: 5-1.
• Taylor Davis (Hanover women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Davis came off the bench in the Panthers’ 2-1 win over Salem (N.C.) in the first round of the NCAA Division III tournament on Saturday in Crestview Hills, Ky.; she also played a reserve role in Hanover’s 1-0 loss to host Thomas More in the second round of the NCAA tournament on Sunday; team records: 18-2-2 overall, 8-0-1 HCAC.
• Ryan DeWitt (Waldorf wrestling, Jr.) — notes: 2-2 record in the 285-pound division at the Dakota Wesleyan Open on Saturday.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: three points in the Hawks’ 81-62 home win over Marist last Wednesday; team record: 2-1.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 12 points, shooting 5-of-12 from the field and 2-of-4 from the free-throw line, and 10 rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 86-63 home win over Murray State on Saturday; team record: 2-1.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — notes: six points and three rebounds in the Big Green’s 88-47 at Syracuse last Thursday; team record: 1-2.
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 13 points per game, 7-18 field goals, 0-7 3-pointers, 12-14 free throws, eight rebounds; top performance: team-high 16 points, shooting 5-of-10 from the field, 0-of-3 from 3-point range and 6-of-6 from the stripe, in the Golden Eagles’ 78-66 loss to host Birmingham Southern at the Black Tie Classic last Friday in Birmingham, Ala.; team record: 0-2.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 16 points per game, 18-42 field goals, 3-11 3-pointers, 9-13 free throws; top performance: 17 points, shooting 4-of-11 from the field, 1-of-4 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the line, in the Jaguars’ 81-75 win over host John A. Logan on Saturday at the John A. Logan Classic; team record: 4-2.
• Kayton Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 10 points per game, 12-34 field goals, 5-15 3-pointers, 5-8 free throws, 10 steals; top performance: game-high 26 points, shooting 9-of-18 from the floor, 4-of-9 from 3-point range and 4-of-6 from the stripe, game-high five steals and game-high four assists in the Jaguars’ 81-75 victory over host John A. Logan at the John A. Logan Classic on Saturday; team record: 4-2.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: three rebounds and two points in the Grenadiers’ 94-62 home victory over Mid-Continent on Saturday; team record: 5-1.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 186th at the NCAA Division III Great Lakes Regional on Saturday in Grand Rapids, Mich., 28:40.3.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, So.) — notes: five kills and two aces in the Skyhawks’ 3-0 home win over Jacksonville (Ala.) State on Saturday; season-ending stats: 105 kills, 30 blocks; team records: 9-23 overall, 3-13 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Catlin Lilly (Memphis volleyball, Sr.) — notes: four kills in the Tigers’ 3-0 loss at SMU on Sunday; team records: 13-15 overall, 5-9 American Athletic Conference.
• Tanner Marcum (Southern Indiana women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: two points in the Screaming Eagles’ 96-68 home win over Davis & Elkins on Saturday; team record: 2-0.
• Lauren McCool (Franklin women’s swimming, Fr.) — top performances: first in both the 500 freestyle (5:46.99) and 400 free relay (3:52.63) in the Grizzlies’ 202-66 victory at Rose-Hulman on Saturday; notes: second in the 400 individual medley (4:56.76) and third in the 200 free (2:03.72).
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, So.) — notes: seven points and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 111-67 home victory over St. Mary-of-the-Woods on Saturday; team records: 4-0 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 123rd at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Championships last Friday in Madison, Wis., 33:21.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: nine points per game, 6-12 field goals, 4-9 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, six rebounds, six assists; top performance: 10 points, shooting 3-of-4 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the line, four assists and two rebounds in the Aggies’ 90-57 home win over Southern Utah last Tuesday; team record: 3-0.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, So.) — notes: Schmidt came off the Bench in the Bearcats’ 100-85 home victory over Indiana Dabney last Tuesday; team record: 2-0.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — top performance: 15th at the NCAA Division III Great Lakes Regional on Saturday in Grand Rapids Mich., 25:37.5, season-best time; notes: The Little Giants won the regional with 60 points and earned their fourth consecutive berth in the NCAA Division III Championships next Saturday at Hanover College.
• Chris Whitehead (Fordham men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: one assist in the Rams’ 89-74 loss at Syracuse last Tuesday; team record: 2-1.