> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — notes: three digs in the Beavers’ 3-0 loss to Wittenberg last Thursday in the first round of the NCAA Division III tournament in Grand Rapids, Mich.; season-ending stats: 287 digs; team records: 16-19 overall, 4-5 HCAC.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Jr.) — top performance: 10th at the NCAA Division I Southeast Regional last Friday in Earlysville, Va., 29:16.1; notes: Byrne’s time at regional broke the school record for a 10K race; it is the second consecutive meet he has set a school record as he snapped the 8K mark at the American Athletic Conference Championships on Nov. 2; Byrne earned an at-large berth in next weekend’s NCAA Division I championships in Terre Haute on Saturday; Byrne made the U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region team for the first time in his collegiate career.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: six points and two rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 88-57 home loss to Washington (Mo.), ranked second in NCAA Division III, on Saturday; team record: 0-1.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 80th at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Championships last Friday in Madison, Wis., 32:30.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — notes: Corrao started at running back in the Panthers’ 59-21 home loss over Franklin in the Victory Bell game on Saturday; season-ending stats: 142 rushes for a team-high 684 yards and six rushing touchdowns, 13 receptions for 175 yards and two touchdown receptions; team records: 5-5 overall, 5-3 HCAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: game-high six steals, three points and two rebounds in the Saints’ 71-21 home victory over Andrews (Mich.) last Tuesday; team record: 2-4.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — top performance: two shots and two shots on goal and a successful penalty kick in the host Bears’ 7-6 penalty-kick shootout loss to Belmont Abbey in the first round of the Southeast Regional of the NCAA Division II tournament on Sunday; the game was tied at one at the end of regulation and two overtime periods; season-ending stats: 24 shots, 12 shots on goal; team records: 14-4-2 overall, 9-1-1 South Atlantic Conference.